[Customer Value Proposition]: KAISPE Agriculture Remote Monitoring solution help farmers mitigate the crops irrigation problems.
What is Agriculture Remote Monitoring?
The solution provides key telemetry information to customers about soil moisture, air temperature and weather forecast using Microsoft Azure IoT Central and devices connected with IoT Central. Certain rules can be configured on telemetry information as per the irrigation requirement of each crop.
Rules can be configured on telemetry information as per the requirement of each crop. Using a Power BI dashboard, farmers can view key telemetry information for each agricultural location. To fulfill the irrigation requirements, the solution will automatically send a notification to farmer or open a Purchase Order (for outsourcing) in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
Why customers use
• Water resources are scarce
• Excessive consumption of
water reduces crop growth
• Weather and soil condition
considerations are often avoided
• Additional indirect cost linked with
electricity, fuel etc. is higher
• Leverage the power of Microsoft Power Platform
(cloud based services)
• Highly flexible application architecture
• Integration with other applications
• Help saving Patient and Medical Center time and