NEW YORK, April 20, 2019 — KAISPE joins International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP) to further strengthen the business relationship with Microsoft and its partner ecosystem. This will help KAISPE to explore business opportunities with various partners in IoT area, grow its professional network and work with business peers in a truly collaborative context.
- RPA – Automate Invoice Creation Using Power Automate
- Parent Child Relationship in Common Data Service (CDS) using Power Automate and Power Portal
- Microsoft acquires Softomotive to expand low-code robotic process automation capabilities in Microsoft Power Automate
- Auto Appointment Scheduling for Medical Practitioners
- KAISPE IoT Web Portal is now available with Device Commands