Your privacy is really important to us. This privacy statement explains the personal data KAISPE processes, how KAISPE processes it, and for what purposes.
KAISPE offers a variety of products and services. This statement applies to the interactions KAISPE has with you and the KAISPE products and services.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
KAISPE collects data from you, through our interactions with you and through our products. You provide some of this data directly, and we get some of it by collecting data about your interactions, use, and experiences with our products. The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with KAISPE and the choices you make, including your privacy settings and the products and features you use. We also obtain data about you from third parties. You have choices when it comes to the technology you use and the data you share.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“).
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
HOW WE USE PERSOANL DATA
When you consent to our collection of your personal data on our Sites, we are what’s known as the ‘controller’ of the personal data you provide to us. KAISPE uses the data we collect to provide you with rich, interactive experiences. In particular, we use data to:
- Provide our products, which includes updating, securing, and troubleshooting, as well as providing support. It also includes sharing data, when it is required to provide the service or carry out the transactions you request.
- Improve and develop our products.
- Personalize our products and make recommendations.
- Advertise and market to you, which includes sending promotional communications, targeting advertising, and presenting you with relevant offers.
COOKIES INFORMATION, SECURITY
If you have a privacy concern, complaint, or question please contact us [email protected].