NEW YORK, April 3, 2020 – KAISPE is proud to announce that our Microsoft Azure IoT based solution is now integrated with Azure Maps. This integration will help our Customers to track their business assets with accuracy, precision with real time asset location details all through a single portal.
Azure Maps is a set of geospatial services that use new map data to provide a geographic environment for web and mobile applications. Azure Maps provides:
- REST API renders maps in multiple styles and satellite images
- Search service to find addresses, places and points of interest around the world.
- Multiple routing options; such as point-to-point, multipoint, multipoint optimization, isochronous lines, commercial vehicles, traffic impact, and matrix routing.
- Traffic and event views for applications that require traffic information.
- Travel services that require public transport logistics, real-time planning of routes, and requests for information on alternative modes of transport.
- Time zone and geolocation services, divided into location conversion to time zone.
- Geofence service and map data storage, location information hosted in Azure.
- Location intelligence through geospatial analysis.
In addition, you can use Azure Maps service through Web SDK or Android SDK. These tools help developers quickly develop and extend solutions that integrate location information into Azure solutions.
Here is the high-level architecture of how KAISPE IoT Portal is integrated with Azure Maps
At KAISPE, we pride ourselves on our innovation, expertise, and our continued commitment to ensuring delivery of the highest quality products to our customers. As a Microsoft Certified Partner, we provide solutions backed by industry best practices and standards. We are Microsoft Co-Sell partner and have strong presence on Microsoft marketplaces with our remarkable apps and services.