In this blog post, I will briefly talk about the plugable MXChip AZ3166 IoT DevKit that lets you build a cloud powered IoT app in minutes using Microsoft Azure services with this fully Arduino compatible board. In next blog post(s), I will walk you through how to use it practically with a real world scenario.
What is MxChip IoT DevKit AZ3166?
MxChip AZ3166 IoT DevKit allows you to develop and prototype Internet of Things (IoT) solutions using Microsoft services Azure.This IoT kit provides you intelligent and high quality smart hardware solution with latest Microsoft cloud services.
Why MxChip is more useful?
- This is the first Arduino compatible development device to optimize developer experience.
- The Kit is simple and easy to use.
- Makes it easier for developers to implement cloud integration on device side.
- Provides you the best security protection.
- It has most commonly used sensors like:
- It also has a Security IC which helps your Connection secure
- You can easily build an IoT application that integrates services like Azure IoT Hub and Cognitive Services.
MxChip Best Features
- Low power consumption wifi module
- High resolution 128 * 64 OLED which you can use for sensors readings, fun stuff like animated GIF
- Led lights
- Sensors (Temperature, humidity, motion (gyroscope, magnetometer, accelerometer)
- Security IC
- There are few built-in programmable buttons
- It also has an audio jack and a microphone and more
Why all in one?
This IoT DevKit offers a bunch of different components in one place that allows you to rapidly prototype and implement a solution idea. You can pretty much start programming immediately on this board without getting stressed out.
I hope you have got the basic understanding about the kit.